As 2016 begins and you are seriously into your resolutions, why not consider treating yourself to a Microdermabrasion treatment – one of the most popular aesthetic cosmetic treatments offered by Dr. LoBuono. Microdermabrasion non-invasively removes the dead, dry, dull, outer layer of your skin, leaving it refreshed and radiant. The treatment is completely customized based on your individual skin conditions.
- Microdermabrasion treats your skin using tiny, air-driven crystals to gently cleanse and remove unwanted blemishes from your skin’s surface.
- Our office uses the DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing System, which gently exfoliates your skin using natural diamond chips.
- The DiamondTome™ wand is passed over your skin, blowing tiny crystals which abrade the top layer of skin. The used crystals and dead cells from your skin are simultaneously vacuumed away to a sealed container.
- By removing the top layer of skin, microdermabrasion may stimulate your body to increase cell turnover and produce collagen.
- The procedure takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Our patients experience no discomfort or downtime. You can return to normal activities immediately, looking refreshed and glowing.
- Since your skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, skin improvement with microdermabrasion should be repeated monthly for optimal improvement
- Your skin will be especially sensitive to the sun, so the use of a good sunscreen is required.
Microdermabrasion is the perfect treatment for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin, light scaring, fine wrinkles, acne-prone skin, freckles and age spots. And here’s the best part: microdermabrasion is affordable and can be performed over your lunch hour!
If you are unhappy with fine wrinkles, age spots, sun-damage and acne scars, but aren’t ready to try a laser treatment or chemical peel, microdermabrasion may be the perfect solution for you. Look younger and feel better this year and every year! Call, today, to learn how your skin can benefit from microdermabrasion treatments: (732) 449-0167.